1 day until the Columbia Half Marathon. I had so much fun during the marathon last week and I'm still on my post marathon high. So I decided to go for the half marathon here in town. This is a new race and I'm excited to be one of the first to run it! I think there's only a few hundred runners. Megan is driving into town, so I'll have both Travis and Megan to cheer me on throughout the race. I'm not really sure what to expect out of my legs on Saturday, but I'm hoping for a PR. My fastest is 1:58.
I've also taken Bel Monte out of the picture for this year, but I'm looking at this 50k in the Chattahoochee National Forest in July.
Good luck Melanie on your third marathon this Saturday! Remember:
"It is the illusion that we can go no faster that holds us back." Did I get that right??
"On, On to that finish line."--Travis
"Run like the wind!"--Dad
You'll do great, Melanie!!
3 comments:
Haha! Thanks Lisa, Travis, and Dad! GOOD LUCK LISA!!! You'll do great!!!
Oh yeah, and I'm totally jealous that Megan and Travis get to be there.
You and Melanie both ran like the wind! Congrats...Dad
Post a Comment