Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Girl--One Month Old

One Month:
10 lbs 4.5 oz (75th percentile)
22 in (75th percentile)







9 comments:

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle and Amy Brinkerhoff said...

Love the blessing dress. So beautiful.

Melanie said...

I love her blessing dress! And I LOVE that picture with her butt in the air. Yay for being such a good eater and grower!

John said...

I've been waiting for these pictures forever! She is so adorable. Can't wait to see her in person. Love yall! And thanks for all the advice for us and Brayden :)

Crystal said...

Very pretty dress! Love her hiney in the air, too. Jonathan says she's praying. :) Glad you're getting some wear out of that sleeper!

Jenna said...

She's such a beautiful baby!!! Love the butt in the air picture. :)

Kaitlyn said...

She is so beautiful. The hiney in the air is so cute and I love her wide eyes in the last picture. Love you guys. Give her a kiss from Aunt Katie.

Scott McMurtrey said...

That dress is in the 93rd percentile.

Christina said...

Wow! She is growing so amazingly well! She looks so gorgeous in her blessing dress! I love the picture with her little bum in the air.