Cute Sophie! Love your mobile, too. And AWESOME on your run! My mom is going to keep Rylee on Saturday so that I can give Sophie my full attention while you run. : )
I love all of her faces! I think my favorite is that one where she's about to start crying. :)
My 2 favorites are the one where she is cracking up and the one where she is talking to me.
Are you running Saturday? 5K or 10K??? I am signed up for the 10K & petrified. I haven't run in weeks & my hip is a mess. See you there. :)
I still LOVE the picture of Sophie cracking up.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute Sophie! Love your mobile, too. And AWESOME on your run! My mom is going to keep Rylee on Saturday so that I can give Sophie my full attention while you run. : )
I love all of her faces! I think my favorite is that one where she's about to start crying. :)
My 2 favorites are the one where she is cracking up and the one where she is talking to me.
Are you running Saturday? 5K or 10K??? I am signed up for the 10K & petrified. I haven't run in weeks & my hip is a mess. See you there. :)
I still LOVE the picture of Sophie cracking up.
Post a Comment