I love the pictures and videos. Especially the last picture. So cute.
Cute Cute! LOVE the video of Sophie laughing!! : )
I don't think there is anything better than hearing babies and kids laugh!
I love how in the second video Sophie is completely in awe of Travis but Grady is like, "whatever dude, just keep on tryin'".
Oh my heck! Our babies are so flippin' cute!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures and video. AND thanks for watching G baby!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the pictures and videos. Especially the last picture. So cute.
Cute Cute! LOVE the video of Sophie laughing!! : )
I don't think there is anything better than hearing babies and kids laugh!
I love how in the second video Sophie is completely in awe of Travis but Grady is like, "whatever dude, just keep on tryin'".
Oh my heck! Our babies are so flippin' cute!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures and video. AND thanks for watching G baby!
Post a Comment