Here's Sophie falling asleep in her bouncer (actually, a bouncer we borrowed from a friend). I guess the Olympics were getting a little boring for her. :)
Since we had to give the other bouncer back to our friend in SC, Mom found this really old one in her attic. We attempted to use the belt to make a little safety strap between her legs. It was all wrapped and buckled, but she eventually undid it. Oh, and she loves to talk.
5 comments:
Adorable!!
Very cute...although the wooden bouncer looks (sounds) a little scary. lol
Yeah, my grandpa thinks it might be from the 20's! I know it wouldn't pass any type of safety test today, but Sophie sure does love it. And she's always closely supervised when she's in it. :)
hahaha! I just can't get enough of this girl!
Whaaaaaa! We miss you guys!! Sophie is as cute as ever! Grady said so, too.
Post a Comment