
Here is a marathon in Warner Robins, GA on January 16, 2010. This one is looking pretty good. This is a flat course run on an Air Force base. It's also smaller than the other marathons I've done (around 200 participants). You can find participant comments about the race at this link. People who have run it say that there wasn't much spectator support. I don't think that will be a problem for me, especially since Travis will be there cheering me on. Anyway, I think I'm leaning more toward this one than Charlotte. I'm still open for suggestions...
3 comments:
I was going to say that I would cheer you on - but they only allow spectators at the start/finish line.
I was wondering about that. I knew that I had to give them my id before I race, then they give it back when I'm finished. So I wondered about spectators. That's okay, though. Travis is thinking about doing the half so he won't be bored for 4 hours at the finish.
Or this one:
http://www.tejastrails.com/Bandera.html
Post a Comment