Very cute! Did Jenna give you that blanket? It's just like the one she gave us except ours is pink on the inside instead of purple. It's by far our favorite blanket of all the blankets we got. : )
We made the blog! Wow we feel special.:) Lisa, I just think you look so beautiful in these pictures. Motherhood suits you, just like I knew it would. I love Sophie's bling, bling outfit. What a super duper cutie pie.
5 comments:
So cute!!! Love these pictures! That outfit with the pearl necklace is awesome.
I just came for another look. Sophie is SO cute. And you look great. And Travis is awesome. Yay for it all!
Very cute! Did Jenna give you that blanket? It's just like the one she gave us except ours is pink on the inside instead of purple. It's by far our favorite blanket of all the blankets we got. : )
When will she start running?
We made the blog! Wow we feel special.:) Lisa, I just think you look so beautiful in these pictures. Motherhood suits you, just like I knew it would. I love Sophie's bling, bling outfit. What a super duper cutie pie.
Post a Comment