Ahh!!! She's so precious. :) Happy New Year!!
Beautiful.
Tehehehe! Sophie takes the best pictures! I love all of them!
So cute! Is that the sleeper we got her in the last picture? It must swallow her whole. She's beautiful! :)
Oops...lol I was on my sister's laptop and accidentally commented under her use name. That post from "Latisha" is actually from me. Sorry about that! :)
The last picture looks like you Lisa. She has your nose. How fun!
You guys look so great in that family picture!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ahh!!! She's so precious. :) Happy New Year!!
Beautiful.
Tehehehe! Sophie takes the best pictures! I love all of them!
So cute! Is that the sleeper we got her in the last picture? It must swallow her whole. She's beautiful! :)
Oops...lol I was on my sister's laptop and accidentally commented under her use name. That post from "Latisha" is actually from me. Sorry about that! :)
The last picture looks like you Lisa. She has your nose. How fun!
You guys look so great in that family picture!
Post a Comment