She reminds me so much of Rylee when she's waking up! Loved her little ruffled pants. And I'm totally jealous of Sophie's toy! We've got to get one of those for Rylee. She already has the little pig. :)
What a cutie! I loved that video of her waking up. So cute. And those ruffle pants...awesome! And it was cute how uninterested she was in the toys. What was she looking at? Zoe said Sophie has puffy big cheeks. :)
5 comments:
She is so cute! Loved her little feet all snuggled up under her bottom before she woke up. :)
She reminds me so much of Rylee when she's waking up! Loved her little ruffled pants. And I'm totally jealous of Sophie's toy! We've got to get one of those for Rylee. She already has the little pig. :)
What a cutie! I loved that video of her waking up. So cute. And those ruffle pants...awesome! And it was cute how uninterested she was in the toys. What was she looking at? Zoe said Sophie has puffy big cheeks. :)
Yeah, that wasn't a really good video of her playing. She's usually a lot more interested. I'll get another video of her playing... :)
Sophie tooted! That made me laugh so hard! She is adorable, by the way. Love you all! John and Ally
Post a Comment